Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hello,

I honestly don't like to watch the news because I know most of it is complete bullshit and trying to grab everyones attention. The only news media I sometimes follow is European media or Aljazeera. Sometimes Al Jazeera can be sometimes fake. The reason I may know that is that I have a few cousins that work at Al Jazeera and all they talk about how sometimes they have to be forced into saying some news that they don't want to say. It's scary because you don't even know who to believe anymore. The news used to be reliable in so many different aspects but now it's just everywhere especially with our new presidency.

http://www.aljazeera.com/


4 comments:

  1. I agree, news is more for entertainment now and not so much to gain actual knowledge of what is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so interesting that you have that insider information! It's definitely scary that we don't know who to listen to anymore, but good to be aware of that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true and scary that we can't even call real news news anymore. The idea of news is like friend that tells you what everyone else said about you but not what they said - fake friend. We trusted them to protect us and they turned they back on us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it really interesting that you have inside information of how "fake news" is created. It is scary to realize that people deliberately put news out there to please or scare society. It seems that news media is more interested in the response from society rather than the actual facts that make up the news story.

    ReplyDelete