Sunday, February 12, 2017

Hello!

Happy Violence what does that mean? Well what I think it means is that say for example your with a friend or someone that is close to you and you guys just of all sudden start a conversation and turns into a pillow fight. But your messing around though and laughing while you guys are hitting each other and saying stupid shit. To me that is considered happy violence because you guys are not actually fighting each other over something sensitive that happened.

I do think many  Disney Movies tend to have a lot of happy violence in them such as perhaps snow white when she's fighting with the dwarfs but at the same time she happy.

This link that I searched in you tube caught my because in the beginning the monkey is just violently trying to do whatever he can to start an issue but at the same time the scene is full of art he's on rides and it's just so happy but at the same time causing problem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0AD3w67_-o


No comments:

Post a Comment