I don't really watch TV but my favorite channel that was my favorite when i was a little kid was Walt Disney. Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company has made an extreme difference. Although On Rence.com I researched that Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. They also said that An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers." Honestly I don't watch the news from the United States. We do have dish network hooked up to our building that we always watch the news from like Europe or on Aljazeera. They always bring the inside of what's really going verses they U.S they just bring clips and skip the main part and you don't really get news which is quite sad. And it's so stupid how people believe everything that's on the news. Not everything is true!!
Sunday, February 5, 2017
Hello,
I don't really watch TV but my favorite channel that was my favorite when i was a little kid was Walt Disney. Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company has made an extreme difference. Although On Rence.com I researched that Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. They also said that An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers." Honestly I don't watch the news from the United States. We do have dish network hooked up to our building that we always watch the news from like Europe or on Aljazeera. They always bring the inside of what's really going verses they U.S they just bring clips and skip the main part and you don't really get news which is quite sad. And it's so stupid how people believe everything that's on the news. Not everything is true!!
I don't really watch TV but my favorite channel that was my favorite when i was a little kid was Walt Disney. Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company has made an extreme difference. Although On Rence.com I researched that Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. They also said that An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers." Honestly I don't watch the news from the United States. We do have dish network hooked up to our building that we always watch the news from like Europe or on Aljazeera. They always bring the inside of what's really going verses they U.S they just bring clips and skip the main part and you don't really get news which is quite sad. And it's so stupid how people believe everything that's on the news. Not everything is true!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am also a fan of Disney and have been since childhood. I agree with you that we often just get tiny snippets of what is going on here in the US, especially in regards to international news. I try not to rely solely on US media for international news, as often our country's relationship with that country determines what is reported on, it can be very one sided.
ReplyDelete