The most recent proposition I chose to look into is prop 64 legalizing marijuana. The reason I chose to look into this proposition is because I thought it was interesting to see how long they have trying to pass this for decades. Even though many people always do it on the low key even though now it's legalized I feel people now are just taking more advantage of it. According to ballotpedia, "The Drug Policy Alliance Network (DPA), also known as the Drug Policy Alliance, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in New York, N.Y. that actively promotes drug policy reform legislation. According to its website, DPA is an organization that aims to find drug policy alternatives that are "supported by science, compassion, health and human rights." It's crazy how the world is changing and sometimes it tends to me scary. But at the same time having the freedom to do whatever you to a certain limit matters. So stand up for what you believe in no matter what.
https://ballotpedia.org/Drug_Policy_Alliance_Network

No comments:
Post a Comment