Sunday, March 12, 2017

This image represents the syrian civil war that's happening in the middle east. A picture can identify a million words. This image struck to me because as you can tell how these men are super devastated and everything is around them is destroyed. Nothing is left for them except what they have in their hand which is there baby. The father looks like he's doing the best he can to keep his newborn and sacrifice everything else. If I was in his position and as many others may agree I would do the same. It's even hard running away because you don't know which way the bomb is coming... It's simply a lost of words and something to think about that we should always appreciate what we have and stop complaining!

This is the second image I chose because we always struggle amongst ourselves with this and we want to do everything your own way. Sometimes it can be appropriate to have your own say and to do what you want, but at the same time you have to face reality. Some people just don't like to listen to what others say and it may cause a lot of conflict between them. Your not always obligated to listen to anyone but it is respectful to listen to peoples advice but you can either take it or leave it. At work sometimes I do observe many conflicts within other departments and they never come to a resolution because everyone thinks there right and no one is wrong. They don't to a conclusion and try to work it out so we can prevent it from the future no it comes up every time which at times can be frustrating and annoying. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Wafa, I found your post to be very interesting. What I found most interesting is your comment on the importance of listening to others opinion, and making what you may out of them. Your words are very wise and insightful, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete