Sunday, April 16, 2017
The Music Video I picked: Jason Derulo--"Swalla" (ft. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign)
1. The men in this video I feel play the more dominate more controlling. Women play the more pornographic part. Women are far more exposed to men in this video vs the men.
2. I feel the sexuality tells alot in this music video. Like I said women are way more open about there body than men. Men are mor attracted wanting attention.
3. I watched the music videos without sound it basically shows that these guys are just wanting to have sex with all the girls and the girls are playing to get hard in a way. He's trying to pick a girl that he wants to sleep with tonight.
4. It challenges the stereotypes because in the video the girls for all you know they are just wanting to perform in the video and get money. When people watch this video say for example in my culture they would think that this is a shame that girls are doing this in public.
5. The last questions is very interesting because you can stop teens from watching this. All they can do is google everything now a days without there parents knowing. It shows sexuality and sometimes you can't do anything about it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment